Welcome to the home page of The River Thurne Tenants Association
The RTTA belongs exclusively to its members and works for and on behalf of them. This site will be frequently updated to keep members in touch with the Association's work, for example click on the three items below:
Facebook Group and....
......A fundraising MacMillan Coffee Morning...
The Martin Family Celebrating 50 years of ownership of Maisonette(PH60) 1967-2017 with a fundraising MacMillan Coffee Morning on Sunday 30th October. Four generations of 'Martins' – plus Di Cornell in the blue coat, the Chair of the RTTA - joined in this worthwhile cause where an amazing £343.55 was raised!
The RTTA was founded in 1948 to further, to protect and to enhance the interests of those with property on the banks of the River Thurne in the parishes of Martham, Repps With Bastwick, Potter Heigham and Ludham, part of the Norfolk Broads.
What We Do
- The RTTA elects a committee of up to twelve members at its Annual General Meeting (click to read notices)
- The RTTA monitors all developments locally and nationally that may affect members' interests.
- The RTTA maintains a constant dialogue with local Members of Parliament, County, District, Borough and Parish Councils, the Broads Authority and the Environment Agency.
- The RTTA takes any action(s) it deems necessary to enhance, further and protect members' interests.
- The RTTA also provides Wanted and For Sale items in the MEMBERS' PAGE
- The committee meets regularly and all members are welcome to attend its meetings to ask questions or to contribute to discussion
- The RTTA liases closely with its sister organization, the Thurne Bungalow Management Company; read the menu item RTTA SUCCESSES here on the left to learn of its formation and click here: TBMC for its website.
BROADS LOCAL PLAN click here to read the latest news and note particularly ‘Issues and Options Consultation’
Suggestions for web-site development are always very welcome.